BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 8, 2011

F is for Family

I had time yesterday to write something for the letter F, but I stayed busy with chores around the house and I went for a run, and before I knew it, it was the end of the school day. One child arrived home from school, and I made him something to eat. Then it was off to collect the youngest so he could have a snack and get dressed for baseball practice. After dropping him off, I ran back to pick the girls up from their after school program and get them deposited at home. Then, back to watch the end of practice and home again to finally get dinner started.

After dinner was done, consumed, and cleaned up, we Skyped with our girls in Idaho for awhile (thank goodness for Skype!!!! I would never be able to survive without it!!). By that time, I was just ready to lay down and relax with my amazingly wonderful husband, and I realized that I should have taken the chance to blog during the day when I had it. But, such is life....

My family is the most important thing in the world to me and they always come first. I am so blessed to have so many people to love, and so many people who love me. All 7 of my children are unique and wonderful, the 2 to whom I gave birth, and the other 5 whom I am so lucky to have the chance to have in my life. My husband is my rock, and he helps me be a better person. My parents are always there for me, they give me more love and support than I deserve. My in-laws are incredible, and I don't think you could ask for better.

So, F is for family. I would be lost without them!

0 comments: