BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 11, 2011

*I* Interview

As much as I wish I could be getting enough photography jobs to supplement our income as much as we need, the sad truth is that it just isn't happening. I want more than anything to be the work from home mama/goddess, but right now we need a little more than that.

I have been applying for jobs and I have had several interviews, but I haven't had an offer yet. I know things are very competitive right now, and that there are lots of people out there looking for work, so I am trying not to get discouraged.

I have another interview tomorrow morning, and I am am thinking positive thoughts and hoping for good things. I guess only time will tell.

1 comments:

Amy *aka willa* said...

Seriously, I am going through this exact thing. If I have a slow month, everything falls apart. It would be incredible to have regular income and then still have good photography months. ONly I can't afford childcare, and my house isn't in good enough shape to start watching kids for money, so I applied for a couple of night jobs today. One is at 24hr fitness...which might be cool! It might keep me awake, anyway! LOL

Good luck to you mama!!! I feel your pain!!!